Out of the box within Chrome Os, there are two fantastic ways to take a quick screenshot. You will find a window icon on the top row of your keyboard on your Chromebook. To take a screenshot, you will need to hold “CTRL” and then select the window button.
After that is complete, you can find this screenshot has already been saved in your files folder on the Chromebook.
Capture or clip selected area, or all visible portion, or entire page
Support PNG format
Support horizontal scroll when capturing
【Annotate & Edit】
1.Annotate it with rectangles, circles, arrows, lines and text
2.Crop and scroll & Show crop area dimension
3. Use eraser to hide sensitive information
4. Copy the screenshot and paste it to gmail etc. Support Windows and Linux.
【Save & Share】
1. Save to Local
2. One-click to upload to awesomescreenshot.com and get a shareable link
3. Support Google Drive (Gdrive) Now.
3. Save very large image, by pass the 2M limit. No crash any more.